These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc., and are deemed accepted by you each time that you use or access Teachers-Teachers.com, or any Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services. If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use Teachers-Teachers.com and the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services.
Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this webpage. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding to you. By using this site, you signify your assent to this Agreement and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of Teachers-Teachers.com suspended or terminated, at Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc.’s discretion.
Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. provides a web-based service where individuals can respond to advertisements from and communicate with organizations relating to employment opportunities. This agreement outlines the terms and conditions with regards to your use of the services provided by Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. In order to participate in this service, you must accept the following terms and conditions:
- You will supply only truthful information when entering your information and communicating with organizations. If it is found that any information you have supplied is not accurate, you understand that your account will be closed and those organizations with which you have corresponded will be notified.
- You will notify Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc., within five (5) business days, when you accept a contract for employment with an employer whether the contract is obtained through the use of Teachers-Teachers.com or through any other job search efforts. You will do this by completing the "I Got Hired" section of the website.
- You understand that after you submit your Teachers-Teachers.com application to an organization, they may require you to complete an additional application.
- You understand that Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. may contact you by email, text or phone call. While you have the ability to turn “off” this access in your account settings, you understand that Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. may accidentally or purposefully contact you by email, text or phone.
- You understand that Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. does not screen or inspect any of the organizations that use its website. Therefore, you accept responsibility for conducting your own investigation of any organization that you choose to contact. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. makes no warranties of any sort, express or implied, with regard to information posted on Teachers-Teachers.com. You accept such information with all faults and assumes the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, and accuracy.
- Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services offered through Teachers-Teachers.com, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
- The Teachers-Teachers.com website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. of the contents on such third-party websites. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain material or data through use of Teachers-Teachers.com, you do so at our own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system, loss of data or theft of your personal information or property that results.
- Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. does not screen or censor the employment listings, including profiles offered. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. is not responsible for user content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings, and Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or user content on the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. site. While Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove user content, job postings, resumes or other material from the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. site from time to time, Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
- The Teachers-Teachers.com website and the Teachers-Teachers.com content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. site or the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. content. The use of Teachers-Teachers.com and the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Teachers-Teachers.com and may be made at any time. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of Teachers-Teachers.com. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a user from Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. or through or from any Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- You understand that Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. reserves the right to refuse your registration or to close your account, without financial compensation, to prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of this agreement.
- You may not respond to postings by other users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to discuss or apply for a job). Communications soliciting an employer's business or to harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual; are prohibited. You understand that Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. reserves the right to close your account if you are found to be in violation of this policy.
- Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. encourages you to keep a back-up copy of any of your user content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. be liable for the deletion, loss, failure to store, mis-delivery, untimely delivery, or unauthorized modification of any user content. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Teachers-Teachers.com website or on other websites on the Internet accessed through Teachers-Teachers.com.
- You will not hold Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. liable for the outcome of any relationship between you and any organization that uses Teachers-Teachers.com. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. is hereby released and held harmless from any and all claims, demands, and damages of every type that may arise out of or be in any way connected with you and your use of Teachers-Teachers.com.
- You will not hold Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. liable for undesired contact from any organization that uses Teachers-Teachers.com.
- Note that there are risks, including, but not limited to, the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Teachers-Teachers.com website.
- If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to the Terms listed herein, Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
- To the fullest extent possible by law, Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. does not warrant that Teachers-Teachers.com, or Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services will operate error-free or that Teachers-Teachers.com and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of Teachers-Teachers.com, or the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. content, results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data or any other costs, Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. is not responsible for those costs. The Teachers-Teachers.com website, information, services, materials, and content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. makes no warranties about the accuracy, security, reliability, completeness, performance, or timeliness of the Teachers-Teachers.com content, services, software, text, graphics, or links. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. and its licensors disclaim any warranties for any information or advice obtained through the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. and its licensors disclaim any warranties for services or goods received through or advertised on the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services or received through any links provided by Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc.
- Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. and its licensors disclaim any warranties for any information or advice obtained through the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. and its licensors disclaim any warranties for services or goods received through or advertised on the Teachers-Teachers.com website or received through any links, messages or emails provided by Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc.
- To the fullest extent possible by law, in no event shall Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc., its suppliers, officers, directors, agents, employees or any third parties mentioned on Teachers-Teachers.com be liable for any claim or demand for damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, direct, indirect or special damages resulting from lost data, lost employment opportunity or business interruption) resulting from the use, misuse, inability to use or reliance on the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services, website or content or arising from any claim relating to these terms of service or the subject matter hereof, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. is advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy. Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services or site, from reliance or damage caused by information posted on the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. site, from inability to use the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services or site, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services or site (including such damages incurred by third parties). This limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or goods received through or advertised on the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services or site or received through any links provided in the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services or site. This limitation shall also apply, without limitation, to the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, lost profits, or lost data. Such limitation shall further apply with respect to the performance or non-performance of the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services or website or any information or merchandise that appears on, or is linked or related in any way to, the Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. services. Such limitation shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law. All limitation of liability stated herein shall apply in the event your account and/or information you have entered, including your social security number, is accessed, disclosed, altered, deleted or compromised in any manner. While Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. uses safeguards designed to protect the data entered into its system, it cannot guarantee that the security measures it has in place will never be defeated, compromised, or fail, or that the measures will be sufficient or effective. You understand the risks involved with sharing your personal information including, but not limited to, your social security number, and assume all responsibility for any risk or outcome associated with the sharing of your information on and use of Teachers-Teachers.com.
- Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc., its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal, accounting and attorneys fees, alleging or resulting from (a) any user content or other material you provide to Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. (b) your use of any Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. site, services or content, or (c) your breach of these Terms. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of Teachers-Teachers.com.
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. to locate the material on the site; (d) the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the website should be sent to Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. Copyright Notice, XXXXXX (copyright @ Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc.). We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
- Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. reserves all rights not specifically granted herein. You shall not modify any copyright notices, proprietary legends, any trademark and service mark attributions, any patent markings, and other indicia of ownership on the materials accessed through the service or website other than your content. Any use of materials or descriptions; any derivative use of this site or its materials; and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is strictly prohibited. In no event shall you frame any portion of the site or any materials contained therein.
- The trademarks, service marks, brands, names, logos and designs ("Trademark(s)") of Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. or others used on this site and in the services are the property of Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. or their respective owners. You may not remove or alter any Trademark. You may not use any Trademark displayed on the website or in the services without the express prior written permission of Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. or the respective owner, and nothing contained on this site grants by implication, waiver, estoppel or otherwise, any right to use such trademarks. All of the materials appearing on this website and in the services, including but not limited to, text elements, site design, images and icons, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. unless otherwise specified. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner.
- You shall not transmit to Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. or upload as part of the service or site any Harmful Code or use or misappropriate the data on this service or site for your own commercial gain. “Harmful Code” shall mean any software (sometimes referred to as “viruses,” “worms,” “trojan horses,” “time bombs,” “time locks,” “drop dead devices,” “traps,” “access codes,” “cancelbots” or “trap door devices”) that: (a) is intentionally designed to damage, disrupt, disable, harm, impair, interfere with, intercept, expropriate or otherwise impede in any manner, any data, storage media, program, system, equipment or communication, based on any event, including for example but not limited to (i) exceeding a number of copies, (ii) exceeding a number of users, (iii) passage of a period of time, (iv) advancement to a particular date or other numeral, or (v) use of a certain feature; or (b) would enable an unauthorized person to cause such result; or (c) would enable an unauthorized person to access another person’s information without such other person’s knowledge and permission.
- You understand that Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. has the right to amend this agreement at any time. Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc. will inform you of all amendments and if you do not want to accept these amendments, you have the option of closing your account.
- If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor."
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without the application of its conflicts of laws principles. In the event of any dispute between the parties, such dispute shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules for commercial arbitration of the American Arbitration Association in effect at the time such arbitration is initiated, upon a party’s submission of the dispute to arbitration. In the event of a dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating in any way to these Terms or otherwise between parties, the complaining party shall notify the other party in writing thereof. Within thirty (30) days of such notice, both parties shall meet at an agreed location to attempt to resolve the dispute in good faith. Should the dispute not be resolved within thirty (30) days after such notice, the complaining party shall seek remedies exclusively through arbitration. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the claim, dispute or other matter in question has arisen, and in no event shall it be made after two years from when the aggrieved party knew or should have known of the controversy, claim, dispute or breach. A list of arbitrators shall be presented by the Claimant and Respondent, from which one will be chosen. If the Parties are not able to agree upon the selection of an arbitrator, within ten days of commencement of an arbitration proceeding by service of a demand for arbitration, the arbitrator shall be selected by the American Arbitration Association. The hearing shall be conducted in the City of Miami, Florida, unless both parties consent to a different location. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon all Parties.
- The prevailing party to any dispute will be entitled to the receipt of reasonable attorney's fees and costs related to collecting an arbitrator's award. Any questions involving contract interpretation shall use the laws of the State of Florida. An arbitrator's decision may be entered in any jurisdiction in which the party has assets in order to collect any amounts due hereunder.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc.’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc.’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future.
- Except as expressly provided in an additional agreement, additional Terms for certain areas of the Teachers-Teachers.com, a particular "Legal Notice," or software license or material on particular pages on the Teachers-Teachers.com, this agreement and all policies posted on the Teachers-Teachers.com website constitute the entire understanding of both parties with respect to the subject matter and supersede all prior written or oral agreements.
©2017 Teachers-Teachers.com, Inc.