How It Works
Teachers-Teachers.com is free for job seekers. There is no cost to you to use our service.
Easy to Use!
Teachers-Teachers.com is a user-friendly website where you can quickly create an online resume, search job postings and connect with employers. Just follow these easy steps to get the most out of our service:
1) Create your resume - use the resume builder to create an online version of your resume.
2) Post your resume - post your resume within our searchable resume database by modifying your resume visibility.
3) Receive invitations - receive invitations from employers who find your resume in our searchable resume database.
4) Browse opportunities - browse the job postings, events and announcements to quickly find opportunities that interest you.
5) Search opportunities - conduct searches to use more advanced criteria in your job search and to set up email alerts.
6) Prepare your application - store the sensitive information, answers, and documents you plan to use when submitting your application.
7) Respond to opportunities - respond to job postings, events and announcements and track your activity history.
8) Correspond with employers - send messages to employers and receive messages from employers using your message center.
9) Update employers - let employers know when you are no longer interested in their opportunities by updating your account status.